A Best of the Web blog

Preview

Friday, April 21, 2023

EARTH DAY: Climate Save Poem #3

What they will save,
these things can't be known
except with the vision of
the very old or young,
clear images so near the edge:
Golden two year old beside the tree garden.
And the path I wish for him -
how the air feels while
he moves a hammer
through space, thumping the earth.
Motion of molecules
and the things that will come
while States away, his cousin
not much older, wakes the Sun
pounding a drum (on the first
day of Spring). That from these events
could unfold more than we feel powerless over:
the possibility of magic beyond our control.
                        (My Poem 2019) First Posted here April 2020

5 comments:

  1. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
    jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and paragraph is truly fruitful in favor of me,
    keep up posting such content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited various web pages however the audio feature for audio songs current at this website
    is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have been contemporary, timely, and easily
    stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with
    your website. It seems like some of the text on your content are running off
    the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let
    me know if this is happening to them too?
    This could be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *